By getting involved with E-mporium you will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of professional and transferable skills. As well as enhancing your research portfolio, E-mporium presents an invaluable opportunity to enrich your postgraduate experience and develop yourself as a researcher.
There are three ways you can become a part of E-mporium:
1. As a Contributor
- Present your research to a high academic standards and develop your research portfolio
- Receive feedback and refine your work through the peer review process
- Promote your research through the increased readership and a wider target audience provided by this publication
- Develop your research portfolio
2. As a Peer Reviewer
- Facilitate the publication of high quality research
- Receive training from an academically distinguished mentor with experience of the peer review process
- Develop yourself professionally through the acquisition of editing and reviewing skills.
- Act as a representative of your discipline and give constructive feedback
3. As an Editor
- Develop invaluable skills in editing, peer-reviewing, project and people management
- Cultivate a wider understanding of the academic publishing industry
- Establish an in depth knowledge of the issues related to publishing such as copyright, malpractice, confidentiality and ownership of data.